This website is owned and operated by Fassina Liquor Merchants (Company). By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree you may not use this website.
The Company reserves the right, at any time to modify, alter or update these Terms and Conditions of Sale and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates on subsequent visits.
Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc,
In the event that any or any part of these terms, conditions or provisions shall be determined invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent such terms, conditions or provisions shall be severed from the remaining terms and conditions, which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
No waiver by the seller of any breach of these conditions shall be considered as waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision of these conditions.
3. Whole Agreement
No modification, variation or amendment to these terms and conditions shall be of any force or effect unless in writing and signed by the Company.
Any notice or document required under these terms and conditions to be served on the Company must be addressed to its registered office for the time being. Any notice or document similarly required to be served on the buyer may be sent to the buyer’s last known address. Notices and documents may be delivered by hand or sent by prepaid post and if sent by post shall be deemed to be served on the day on which they would be delivered in the ordinary course of post. Notices and documents may be delivered by facsimile or electronic email to the parties’ last known facsimile number or email address and shall be deemed to be served at the time of transmission.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
The material contained on this website is protected by copyright. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on this website, or create any other material using material on this website, without obtaining the Company’s prior written consent.
Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the Company’s prior written consent.
The website, products, technology and processes contained in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this website must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
When you order through this website a secure server is used. The server encrypts the information you send through this website. We make no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and we are not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Except where to do so would cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be illegal, void or unenforceable, the Company:
- 7.1 Excludes all conditions and warranties implied by these Terms;
- 7.2 To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with use of this website; and
- 7.3 Excludes liability (whether that liability arises under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute) for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data) suffered or incurred in connection with this website.
- Without limiting the general disclaimer, the Company:
- 7.4 Is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this website or if that information is not up-to-date;
- 7.5 Will not be liable for disruptions to this website; and
- 7.6 Is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer system occurs in connection with use of this website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this website is free of viruses.
The Company will only use the information you provide us, for the intention in which you provided it. We will not sell or provide your information to any 3rd party unless obligated to by law.
9. Governing Law
All sales are deemed to be made in Australia, and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Law of South Australia and the Commonwealth of Australia.
WIN THIS $1,500 MAGNUM PROMOTION - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- OPENS: 11:00am 5/10/15
- CONCLUDES: 11:59pm 15/11/15
- Spend $30 or more at a Fassina Liquor Store to receive an entry form
- Lodge the fully completed entry form with the receipt attached in the provided entry box in the store
- One additional entry can be received by visiting www.fassina.com.au and entering via the promotion mini site web entry form
- MINOR PRIZES: 8 (1 per store) x $50.00 Fassina Store Vouchers (RRP $400)
- MAJOR PRIZE: 1 x 1997 Penfolds Grange Magnum (RRP $1,500)
- TOTAL PRIZE POOL: $1,900
- PRIZE DRAWS: 11:00am 18/11/15. The first valid entry randomly drawn from each individual stores entries will be the minor prize winner. The first valid entry drawn from all stores combined entries will be the major prize winner
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by phone immediately after the draw. Prizes will be made available for collection by the winner at their nearest Fassina store.
- PROMOTER: Fassina Liquor Merchants (ABN 67 007 564 203), 35 Oaklands Road, Somerton Park S.A. 5044
- Entry is open to residents of S.A. aged 18 years and over. Employees of Fassina Group and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. By entering this promotion you agree to receive marketing communications from Fassina Liquor. Your details will not be given to any third parties and you may unsubscribe at any time.
- ENJOY RESPONSIBLY.